Save up to US$ 48 when ordering packages!
– We manually review and verify each incoming credit card and PayPal charge.
– Please allow up to 48 hours before script(s) will be sent to you in a .zip format via email attachment since we need to verify the credit card charge (in urgent cases, please contact us before ordering).
– We do not send scripts to any free email address provider like yahoo, Hotmail etc…
– Let us know where you will use the script, send us your FTP and MYSQL access details (even though you want to do the installation on your own) (Not required, but these orders will be processed faster).
– In certain cases, we reserve the right to request a valid photo ID (i.e. copy of passport) and bank or credit card statements via fax or mail for order verification purposes.
– Credit card payments are securely processed by 2checkout (2CO). 2CO is the authorized retailer for Mojoscripts. Before ordering please make sure you understand and accept the above fraud prevention procedure AND our
SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT
IMPORTANT-READ CAREFULLY: This License Agreement is a legal agreement between You and Vendor. Read it carefully before completing the installation process and using the Software. It provides a license to use the Software and contains warranty information and liability disclaimers. BY INSTALLING, COPYING OR OTHERWISE USING THE SOFTWARE, YOU ARE CONFIRMING YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE SOFTWARE AND AGREEING TO BECOME BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE, DO NOT INSTALL OR USE THE PRODUCT.
The Software is owned by Vendor and/or its licensors and is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. THE SOFTWARE IS LICENSED, NOT SOLD.
“Vendor” means mojoscripts.com, subdivision of Tela IT, Inc.
“You”, “Your” means you and your company.
“Software” means the product provided to You, which includes computer software and may include associated media, printed materials, and “online” or electronic documentation.
The Software is owned and copyrighted by Vendor and/or its licensors. Your license confers no title or ownership in the Software and is not a sale of any rights in the Software.
3. GRANT OF LICENSE.
The vendor grants You the following rights provided You comply with all terms and conditions of this agreement. For each license You have acquired for the Software:
- You are granted a non-exclusive right to use and install ONE copy of the software on ONE website.
- You may allow an unlimited number of users to access or otherwise utilize the services or functionality of the installed software.
- You may make one copy for backup or archival purposes.
- You may modify the template files contained in the templates folder (if applicable).
4. RESTRICTED USE.
- You agree to use reasonable efforts to prevent unauthorized copying of the Software.
- You may not disable any licensing or control features of the Software or allow the Software to be used with such features disabled.
- You may not share, rent, or lease Your right to use the Software.
- You may not modify, sublicense, copy, rent, sell, distribute or transfer any part of the Software except as provided in this Agreement.
- You may not reverse engineer, decompile, translate, create derivative works, decipher, decrypt, disassemble, or otherwise convert the Software to a more human-readable form for any reason.
- You will return or destroy all copies of the Software and generated content (if applicable) if and when Your right to use it ends.
- You may not use the Software for any purpose that is unlawful.
5. ADDITIONAL SOFTWARE.
This license applies to updates, upgrades, plug-ins and any other additions to the original Software provided by the Vendor unless Vendor provides other terms along with the additional software.
6. 3RD PARTY SERVICES.
This Software may make use of, or have the ability to make use of, link to, or integrate with 3rd party content or services. The availability of the content or services is at the sole discretion of the 3rd party service providers and may be subject to usage agreements and other restrictions. You agree to indemnify and save harmless Vendor and its licensors from all claims, damages, and expenses of whatever nature that may be made against Vendor and its licensors by 3rd party content and service providers as a result of Your use of the Software.
6. SOFTWARE DISTRIBUTION.
The script is distributed in a packed zip file via email attachment in its default layout as seen in the plain layout demos on the demo pages with the features and functions as documented on our info and online demo pages.
The software will electronically register itself during installation or relocation and confirm that You have installed the product on a licensed domain name. The registration process only sends the license information that You’ve entered (Domain Name) and information about the software installed (Program ID, Version, Install URL, Checksum). No other information is sent.
7. CODE MODIFICATIONS.
3rd party modifications are prohibited without the permission of the Vendor (this does not include localisations). Any 3rd party modification can cause a warranty void. We do not offer free support for 3rd party code modifications and we may decline to support if the problem is a result of the modification.
If this copy of the software is an upgrade from an earlier version of the software, it is provided to You on a license exchange basis. Your use of the Software upgrade is subject to the terms of this license, and You agree by Your installation and use of this copy of the Software to voluntarily terminate Your earlier license and that You will not continue to use the earlier version of the Software or transfer it to another person or entity. We provide 1 year of free updates of our scripts. Updates that require file uploading, setting file permissions and setting server variables in files must be performed by the client. Updates that require additionally code modification will be performed by Vendor for free. If you require the Vendor to implement the update, additional charges apply. Also, additional charges apply for the update of modified script versions. We may decline to upgrade a modified version for free if it was modified by a 3rd party.
You may make a one-time transfer of the Software and Your rights under this license to another party provided that:
- You provide the party with the Software, any “Product ID” codes, and this license.
- The party accepts the terms of this license as a condition of the transfer.
- You destroy any other copies of the Software and generated content (if applicable) in Your possession.
- You notify Vendor of the transfer.
- Your rights under this license automatically terminate upon transfer.
10. REFUND POLICY.
Refunds are given within 30 days after purchase if the script does not work as the proposed online demo version.
We do not refund for the following reasons:
- Refunds are NOT given if server specifications does not meet requirements as listed on our corresponding product info page.
- Refunds are NOT given for unsuitability to a webserver requirement for which the requirements are clearly listed on the product site.
- Refunds are NOT given for missing “features” or missing capabilities of our products which feature a fully functional online demo, or for which we have arranged a trial period. The customer is responsible for determining if the product is suitable by testing the fully functional online demo.
- Refunds are NOT given for installation fees or other non-product labor costs.
11. RUN-YOUR-OWN-SERVICE GUARANTEE.
The vendor provides the technology that allows you to run your own service as outlined on our product info page and as seen on the corresponding demo pages with all features and functions. However, the Vendor does not give an income guarantee or offer marketing/promotion services and consultations.
11. SUPPORT POLICY.
Priority email support is provided to customers in the first 45 days on a 24 hours response basis, and to all customers on 24 hours or as-time-allows response basis for FREE, which covers questions regarding script handling and bug fixes. We have an outstanding record for providing after-sale support, free and timely. If we can help you in a reasonable amount of time and our other responsibilities do not conflict, your support will be free, regardless of your purchase date. If the time to determine and correct your problems becomes too long, we will ask you to pay us for our time.
11. PAID LOGIN SUPPORT.
Login support is support in which we have to log in to your system to correct the issue caused by you. Login support is $50.00 USD per hour minimum 1-hour incident charge. Support that results in the determination of a “bug” in the Vendors software will not be billed.
The vendor may terminate Your license if You do not abide by the license terms. Termination of the license may include, but not be limited to, marking the Product ID as invalid to prevent further installations. Upon termination of the license, You shall immediately discontinue the use of the Software and shall within ten (10) days return to Vendor all copies of the Software or confirm that You have destroyed all copies of it. Your obligations to pay accrued charges and fees, if any, shall survive any termination of this Agreement. Vendor’s third party licensors may protect their rights in the event of any violation of the terms and conditions of this license. You agree to indemnify the Vendor and its licensors for reasonable attorney fees in enforcing its rights pursuant to this license.
12. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY.
The Software is provided on an “AS IS” basis, without warranty of any kind, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the Software is borne by You. Should the Software prove defective, You, not Vendor or its licensors, assume the entire cost of any service and repair. If the Software is intended to link to, extract content from or otherwise integrate with a third-party service, Vendor makes no representation or warranty that Your particular use of the Software is or will continue to be authorized by law in Your jurisdiction or that the third party service will continue to be available to You. This disclaimer of warranty constitutes an essential part of the agreement.
13. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES AND UNDER NO LEGAL THEORY, TORT, CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, SHALL VENDOR OR ITS LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY CHARACTER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR LOSS OF REVENUES, PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE OR ECONOMIC LOSSES. IN NO EVENT WILL THE VENDOR OR ITS LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF THE AMOUNT PAID TO LICENSE THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTY SHALL HAVE INFORMED THE VENDOR OR ITS LICENSORS OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM. NO CLAIM, REGARDLESS OF FORM, MAY BE MADE OR ACTION BROUGHT BY YOU MORE THAN ONE YEAR AFTER THE BASIS FOR THE CLAIM BECOMES KNOWN TO THE PARTY ASSERTING IT.
14. APPLICABLE LAW.
This license shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the state of Delaware, USA. Any disputes arising out of this license shall be adjudicated in a court of competent jurisdiction in the state of Delaware, USA.
15. GOVERNING LANGUAGE.
Any translation of this License is done for local requirements and in the event of a dispute between the English and any non-English versions, the English version of this License shall govern.
16. ENTIRE AGREEMENT.
This license constitutes the entire agreement between the parties relating to the Software and supersedes any proposal or prior agreement, oral or written, and any other communication relating to the subject matter of this license. Any conflict between the terms of this License Agreement and any Purchase Order, invoice, or representation shall be resolved in favour of the terms of this License Agreement. In the event that any clause or portion of any such clause is declared invalid for any reason, such finding shall not affect the enforceability of the remaining portions of this License and the unenforceable clause shall be severed from this license. Any amendment to this agreement must be in writing and signed by both parties.